2 hard boiled eggs
(click here to the link to prepare rice cooker hardboiled egg)
1 tbsp dried shrimp
2 clove garlic, chopped
1 big onion, chopped
(keep a few long strips to be added towards the end of cooking, optional)
1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp sugar
Salt to taste
3 pcs Assam kulek 亚叁皮 soaked in 1 tbsp warm water,
Or replaced by 1 tbsp lime juice
1 tomato, cut into wedges
1. Prepared 2 hard boiled using rice cooker.
You can also prepare the eggs in the conventional way.
2. Heat up 1 tbsp olive oil in a non stick ceramic pot.
3. When the oil is hot, add in the dried shrimps and stir fry till fragrant.
4. Add in the chopped garlic and big onion. Continue to stir fry till the onion softened.
5. Pour in the chili sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar and salt. Stir over low heat, till the sauce bubbles.
6. Add in the Assam kulek + water, onion strips and tomato wedges. Cook over low heat till the sauce thicken.
7. Put the hard boiled eggs in, coat well and let them cook for about 2 minutes in low heat.
8. Dish out and garnish with Chinese coriander leaves. Serve with warm rice :)