2 eggs (about 110g)
80g caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
110g top/cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk eggs till frothy then add in sugar little by little.
2. Add vanilla essence and oil, and continue to whisk.
3. Fold in flour in three lots, alternating between flour and milk, end with flour.
4. Pour batter into chicken pie mould line with cupcake paper, till 2/3 full.
5. Steam over medium heat for about 12 minutes.
6. Cool down before serving 😊
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)