I have to thank my FB friend, Yeo SH, for sharing her wonderful recipe with me 😘😘
Yield: one cheesecake
Pan size: 13cm round pan
Baking temperature: Middle rack of a preheated oven at 210℃ for 35 minutes, off oven and bake for 5 minutes.
Using 60g egg
All ingredients in room temperature
125g cream cheese, thawed
40g caster sugar
1 egg yolk
1 egg white
95g whipping cream
5g corn starch
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line the cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Stir cream cheese and sugar over a water bath till smooth.
Original recipe did not use water bath.
3. Mix in the yolk.
4. Follow by egg white.
Original recipe mix the whole egg into the cream cheese batter.
5. Stir in the whipping cream.
6. Stir in the sieved corn starch.
7. Finally, add the vanilla extract in.
Stir into a smooth batter.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
9. Bake at middle rack of a preheated oven at 210℃ for 35 minutes, turn off the oven and let the cake stay for 5 minutes in the closed oven.
10. Allow the cake to cool down for about 30 minutes before lifting it out of the cake pan.
11. Refrigerate the cake for about 1 to 2 hours before cutting.
Appreciated my FB friend, Yeo SH, for sharing the recipe 💓
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)