A low-sugar and low-fat yogurt muffin added with crunchy and juicy candy sweet corn kernels 🍯
Yield: 5 x 7-cm muffins
All ingredients in room temperature preferred
20g butter, softened
15g fine sugar
10g raw sugar/fine sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg, 57g
100g Greek yogurt
65g top/cake flour
2g baking powder
50g steamed candy sweet corn kernels
15g roasted almond nibs
1. Beat softened butter with fine sugar and raw sugar till light and pale.
Mix in the honey.
Beat in the egg till well combined.
Blend in the Greek yogurt till smooth.
Mix in the vanilla extract.
2. Sieve in top flour and baking powder. Fold in using a silicone spatula till no dry flour can be seen. Keep the batter in this lumpy form. Do not have to mix till smooth.
3. Gradually fold in the steamed candy sweet corn kernels.
4. Transfer the batter to 5 x 7-cm paper cups. Each cup has about 62g of batter.
5. Sprinkle the roasted almond nibs over the top of the batter.
6. Place the paper cups of batter over a baking tray.
7. Bake at middle rack of a preheated oven at 180℃ for about 25 to 30 minutes or till golden, and an inserted cake tester drawn out clean.
8. Let the muffins cool down a while before serving 😋
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)