140g okra, cut into short length
Light soya sauce
1. Wash and drain the okras. Cut into 2 cm length. Set aside.
2. Beat 2 eggs with 1/8 tsp salt. Set aside.
3. Heat up about 1/2 tbsp of oil in a HCP set at medium high heat.
4. Pour in the egg mixture and let it cook till golden before flipping over to cook the other face.
7. Pour in the okra and stir fry quickly under medium high heat.
Slowly add in 1/2 bowl of water in a few intervals.
Scoop out and serve with warm rice :)
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)