450g sweetened homemade soya milk
80g whole milk
15g raw sugar
1/2 tsp agar agar powder
1/2 cup whipped cream
1. Use 'Joyoung' soya milk machine 'thick' function to brew the soya milk.
2. Filter the soya milk twice. First use the metal sieve, then followed by the coffee sieve if you want a finer texture.
Sweeten the soya milk according to your preference.
3. Boil soya milk in a pot using low flame.
4. Mix 20g of raw sugar with agar agar powder. Then pour in 30g milk, and allow it to stand for about 3 minutes.
5. Pour the agar agar mixture into the pot and stir regularly.r
6. Pour the remaining 50g of whole milk to the bowl to wash down the remaining sugar and agar agar left in the bowl, to the pot.
7. Add about 1/4 tsp vanilla essence to the milk mixture. Stir well.
8. To test whether the mixture is ready, take a spoonful of mixture and refrigerate it for 2 minutes. If the mixture turns jelly, off the heat.
10. Pour the mixture into 4 cups and cool on a rack before refrigerate in the fridge for 2 hours at least.
11. Before serving, pipe some whipped cream and garnish with strawberries :)
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)