Yield: 4 adult portions
1 kg frozen mid wings, thawed
5 slices ginger
5 cloves garlic, crushed with skin on
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp dark brown sugar
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp dark soya sauce
1. Rinse thawed mid wings.
2. Add in all the marinade and mix well with your hand. Sealed with food wrap and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Pour the marinated ingredients into the inner pot of a rice cooker.
4. Close the lid, select "standard rice" function and starts the cooking process.
This will take about 45 minutes.
5. Give the ingredients a stir after about 20 minutes to ensure even cooking and coating. Thereafter, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes, until the gravy thickens.
6. If you want to keep the chicken wings with a little gravy, you may terminate the cooking process before the cooking process ends.
7. Enjoy the wings with warm rice :)
i love soy sauce chicken and always cook in a pan but never with a rice cooker before, awesome share!ReplyDelete
Hi Lago, there are many ways a rice cooker can cook foods and keep them warm for a longer period of time :)Delete