Yield: 4 x 200ml pudding bottles
110~120g steamed corn kernels extracted from 1 corn cob
100g fresh milk
45g raw sugar
3/4 tsp agar agar powder
300g fresh milk
40g whipping cream, optional
May replaced by fresh milk
1. Take 80g steamed corn kernels to blend with 100g fresh milk. Set aside.
You may strain the corn milk mixture if you want a smoother pudding. But I'm keeping all the corn fibre ^^
Keep the remaining corn kernels to be added to the pudding at the end.
2. Mix raw sugar with agar agar powder.
Then pour in the 100g of water to mix.
3. Pour the agar agar water into a pot and heat at medium low flame. Stir constantly to facilitate dissolving the agar agar granules and sugar.
4. Pour in the 300g fresh milk,
To check whether the mixture is well blended, scoop up a small amount of the mixture, and let it cool down for 1 to 2 minutes. If the mixture coagulate, then the mixture is ready. Turn off the heat.
5. Add in 40g of whipping cream, if you want a creamier pudding.
6. Pour about 80% of the steamed corn kernels into the 4 pudding bottles. Keeping the remaining 20% for decoration later.
7. Pour the agar agar mixture into the four pudding bottles evenly.
8. When the surface of the pudding has hardened, add the remaining corn kernels. Keep in the fridge to refrigerate for at least 3 hours before consumption.
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)