Yield: one 12Lx10Wx13H cm loaf, weighed about 506g
20g pandan leaf
Blend the two ingredients in a powerful food processor or blender for about 30 seconds.
Collect 20g of the pandan concentrate and keep the rest in an air-tight container and store in the fridge till needed.
20g concentrated pandan juice 浓香兰汁
100g fresh milk 全脂牛奶
40g coconut cream 浓椰浆
20g condensed milk 炼乳
20g coconut/vegetable oil 椰油/植物油
25g beaten egg 蛋液
35g raw sugar 黄糖
1/4 tsp salt 盐
225g bread flour 高筋面粉
25g wholemeal flour 全麦面粉
1/2 tsp instant dry yeast 即发酵母粉
Some beaten egg for glazing 蛋液
1. Pour pandan juice, fresh milk, coconut cream, condensed milk and coconut oil into a heat resistant bowl.
2. Keep warm the pandan-milk mixture in a rice cooker for about 10 minutes.
3. Pour the pandan-milk mixture into the bread pan.
4. Add 25g beaten egg.
5. Pour in raw sugar and salt.
6. Add in the bread flour.
7. Add in the wholemeal flour.
8. Dig a small hole, and pour in the instant dry yeast.
9. Place the bread pan into the bread machine.
10. Select "5" sweet dough program, choose your preferred "crust" colour, and press "start".
11. Set a countdown timer starting from 1h 55min. This allows you to apply egg wash over the dough at the start of the baking cycle.
12. Apply a thin coat of beaten egg over the surface.
13. When the baking cycle ends, transfer the loaf to a cooling rack immediately.
14. After the loaf has completely cooled down, slice it with a bread knife.
15. Enjoy :)
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)