Keeping a pack of whipping cream, some cold condensed milk, and a small jars of jam in my kitchen, I can have homemade ice cream at the convenience of my kitchen. The best of all, I can control over the ice cream sweetness and produce the exact quantity for the four of us - no extra, no wastage.
Yield: 4-person portion
200ml whipping cream 35% 植物性鲜奶油
80g cold condensed milk 冷炼乳
1 tsp vanilla extract 香草精
28~50g fruit jam 水果酱
Some fresh blueberries 鲜蓝莓
Some crushed toasted cashew nuts 碎腰豆
1. Keep a damp kitchen cloth, a deep metal mixing bowl, and a pair of whisks in the freezer for 1/2 an hour.
2. Loosen the jam using a chopstick. Set aside.
Do not over whisk the cream as it will disintegrate into butter and milk!
4. Add in the cold condensed milk and vanilla extract. Whisk at low speed for about 1 minute to blend the ingredients together.
Test the taste to adjust to your preferred sweetness.
5. Pour in the jam, leaving a small portion behind for garnishing the ice cream later.
Swirl the jam around by using a chopstick.
6. Divide the ice cream among 4 small glass cups. Lightly bang the cups against the kitchen top to level the ice cream.
7. Drop a blob of jam and a few fresh fruits onto the cream.
8. Cover the cream with lids and keep in the freezer for about 4 to 5 hours.
9. Allow the ice cream to stand in room temperature for about 5 minutes before serving.
10. Sprinkle some crushed toasted cashew nuts over for additional crunchy texture :)
The crunchy cashew nut really add a nice nutty aroma and texture to vanilla ice cream. Not forgetting the frozen blueberries, which add surprises to the creamy ice cream.
Unexpected steaks of sweet and sour raspberry jam runs in between the ice cream. Yumz~ ^^
Click the link below for recipe to baked cashew nuts:
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)