Yield: 2 adult servings
1 boneless fish fillet, thawed, about 150g
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp sambal chili paste
1 tsp raw sugar
Some cut chili
Some coriander leaves
1. Cut a few slits on the fillet to facilitate cooking.
2. Coat the fillet with about 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tbsp sambal chili sauce and 1 tsp raw sugar
3. Place the fillet over a piece of large parchment paper. Fold and twist to seal the paper into a bag.
4. Bake the fish in parchment paper in oven toaster for about 15 minutes at 190 degree Celsius.
5. Open the paper, squeeze lime juice over and garnish with cut chili and coriander leaves. Serve with warm rice :)
Post a Comment
I love seeing your comment and sharing it with other readers. Your comment would be published after moderation. Thank you :)