I was enticed by the thin ginger cookie, or pepparkakor recipe printed in the IKEA Christmas brochure. However, after googling for recipe, I found most of the recipes were heavily "spiced". This is not the flavour I like. I only want a simple ginger flavoured cookie. So, I decided to modify a ginger cookie recipe from a biscuit recipe book by taking out the ginger and cinnamon powder, and replaced by fresh ginger and cocoa powder. The reason for using fresh ginger was, I tried not to chuck another bottle of spice powder to my kitchen just for preparing a few pieces of cookies. I just dried the grated fresh ginger in the oven toaster to get the dry form. As the process was a bit crude, I bit into some ginger grains occasionally.
The crispy ginger cookies has a buttery flavour and a subtle ginger taste - just right for me *\(^o^)/*
Yield: about 20 pcs 3 cm square cookies
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
40g unsalted butter, soften
25g raw sugar
10g dark brown sugar
1/8 tsp salt
15g beaten egg
75g top/cake flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cocoa powder
1. Collect about 1 tsp grated fresh ginger, and spread out on a parchment paper. Bake to dry in an oven toaster set at 120 degree Celsius for about 25 minutes. Let it cool down before use.
2. Mix top/cake flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and dried grated ginger together using a whisk. Set aside.
2. Cream butter to pale.
3. Add in raw sugar, dark brown sugar and salt. Continue to whip till light and fluffy.
4. Gradually add in the beaten egg in several portions.
5. Sieve in the powder mixture and combine using a spatula.
Pour the ginger bits left in the sieve into the mixture too.
6. Seal with a food wrap and refrigerate it for about 1/2 an hour.
7. Roll the dough between 2 plastic sheets, into about 3 to 4 mm thick.
Keep the dough in the freezer for about 5 minutes to harden it.
8. Cut out the dough using a cookie cutter and place in the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Decorate the dough with mini cutter (optional).
8. Bake at the middle rack of a preheated oven set at 170 degree Celsius for about 12 minutes.
9. Allow the cookies to cool down before storing in an air-tight container.
Ginger snowman cookie shaped by daughter's hands ^^
Recipe adapted from page 70-71 of
Using with GEN Humanoid and noticed not Monster Muscle X only increase in mass g in a week) but a decrease in body fat especially the abdominal region. Would recommended although it di id upset the stomach for firt days but fine after that.I carry on listening to the news lecture about getting boundless online grant applications so.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/monster-muscle-x/ReplyDelete